Llangian is a large parish on the S.W. coast and includes the small harbour of Abersoch, facing E. to St. Tudwal’s Roads. The principal monuments are Capel Newydd (No. 1611), an Independent meeting-house of 1769, and Castellmarch (No. 1613), an early 17th-century house. In the churchyard is an inscribed stone of 6th-century date (No. 1633).
Rhannwch - Share and Enjoy