Aber-erch is a large parish on the S. coast of the peninsula,
extending inland to the foothills of Yr Eifl and including
much arable. It was formerly partly in the commote of Dinllaen
and partly in Eifionydd,1 but was in the deanery of
Lleyn from the 13th ccntury.2 The principal monuments are
the Parish Church (No. 1482) and Plas-gwyn (No. 1484).
Rhannwch - Share and Enjoy