Llannor is a large parish comprising much of the plateau to the N.W: of Pwllheli, all of which is agricultural land. The princIpal monuments are the Parish Church (No. 1653), the medieval motte known as Y Mount (No. 1673), and the 16th- or 17th-century houses Bodfel (No. 1656), Cefn Mine (No. 1654) and Llannerch (No. 1657). Three early Christian inscribed stones have been found in the parish, two of which are in Oxford1 (No. 1675), the other (No. 1674) at the Parish Church.
Rhannwch - Share and Enjoy